The Best Masked Costume Contest
Piazza San Marco
The most "carnival" contest is back, at the Gran Teatro of Piazza San Marco.
The competitors parade on stage, defying each other by fantasy break and costumes, masks and wigs, feathers and caps.
Two daily contests, at 11.00am and 3.00pm.
During the parades, street artists, masked groups and traditional dancers will perform on stage of the Gran Teatro, making the daily contest full of emotions, colors and surprise! This years, the audience will participate to the contest, by choosing the winners of the Contest, who will be awarded with daily precious prizes.
PARTICIPATE TO THE CONTEST
Come and star in the most popular and sensational Contest of the Carnival! You will be the protagonists in San Marco Square, starring on the stage of the Gran Teatro. The Carnival of Venice invites you to wear a mask and a costume and to be yourself, to leave the classical roles that every-day life imposes, reaching freedom with creativity and passion for masks and costumes. You're going to play the most true role, thanks to the real Carnival spirit.
You can participate to the contest every day, from Saturday 22nd of February till Tuesday 4th of March, by choosing one of the two daily shows, in the late morning and in the afternoon.
- From Saturday 22nd to Wednesday 26th of February, Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th of March: DAILY CONTEST.
- From Thursday 27th of February to Sunday 2nd of March: QUALIFIERS for the 2014 Best Masked Costume contest Gran Final.
- Sunday 2nd of March, in the afternoon: GRAN FINAL of the Best Masked Costume Contest 2014.
Timetable and details will be available soon on this website
TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CONTEST, please click here.
In partnership with Consorzio Promovetro Murano
Live the Carnival of Venice as protagonist: buy your ticket now to attend the event in the Gran Teatro of Piazza San Marco!
- Altri orari
- Saturday February 22 2014 11.00 - 13.00
- Sunday February 23 2014 16.30 - 18.00
- Monday February 24 2014 11.00 - 13.00
- Monday February 24 2014 15.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday February 25 2014 15.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday February 26 2014 11.00-13.00
- Wednesday February 26 2014 15.00 - 18.00
- Thursday February 27 2014 11.00 - 13.00
- Thursday February 27 2014 15.00-18.00
- Friday February 28 2014 11.00-13.00
- Friday February 28 2014 15.00 -18.00
- Saturday March 1 2014 11.00 - 13.00
- Saturday March 1 2014 15.00 - 18.00
- Sunday March 2 2014 11.00-13.00
- Monday March 3 2014 11.00 - 13.00
- Tuesday March 4 2014 11.00 - 13.00
- Tuesday February 25 2014 11.00-13.00