The Best Masked Costume Contest
Piazza San Marco
The most "carnival" contest is back, at the Gran Teatro of Piazza San Marco.
The competitors parade on stage, defying each other by fantasy break and costumes, masks and wigs, feathers and caps.
Two daily contests, at 11.00am and 3.00pm.
During the parades, street artists, masked groups and traditional dancers will perform on stage of the Gran Teatro, making the daily contest full of emotions, colors and surprise! This years, the audience will participate to the contest, by choosing the winners of the Contest, who will be awarded with daily precious prizes.
PARTICIPATE TO THE CONTEST
Come and star in the most popular and sensational Contest of the Carnival! You will be the protagonists in San Marco Square, starring on the stage of the Gran Teatro. The Carnival of Venice invites you to wear a mask and a costume and to be yourself, to leave the classical roles that every-day life imposes, reaching freedom with creativity and passion for masks and costumes. You're going to play the most true role, thanks to the real Carnival spirit.
You can participate to the contest every day, from Saturday 7th till Tuesday 17th of February, by choosing one of the two daily shows, in the late morning and in the afternoon.
- From Saturday 7th to Wednesday 11th of February, Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th of March: DAILY CONTEST.
- From Thursday 12th to Sunday 15th of February: QUALIFIERS for the 2015 Best Masked Costume contest Gran Final.
- Sunday 16th of March, in the afternoon: GRAN FINAL of the Best Masked Costume Contest 2015.
BE PROTAGONIST OF THE SHOW!
Do you wanto to parade on the Grand Theatre with your masked costume?
- Altri orari
- Saturday February 7 2015 11.00 - 13.00
- Sunday February 8 2015 16.30 - 18.00
- Monday February 9 2015 11.00 - 13.00
- Monday February 9 2015 15.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday February 10 2015 15.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday February 11 2015 11.00-13.00
- Wednesday February 11 2015 15.00 - 18.00
- Thursday February 12 2015 11.00 - 13.00
- Thursday February 12 2015 15.00-18.00
- Friday February 13 2015 11.00-13.00
- Friday February 13 2015 15.00 -18.00
- Saturday February 14 2015 11.00 - 13.00
- Saturday February 14 2015 15.00 - 18.00
- Sunday February 15 2015 11.00-13.00
- Sunday February 15 2015 11.00 - 13.00
- Tuesday February 17 2015 11.00 - 13.00
- Tuesday February 10 2015 11.00-13.00