VENEZIA WONDER TIME!
Extraordinariness and Diffuse Art for the City
It is time to rediscover the amazement and emotion of the Carnival in the squares and in the streets, with the visionary creativity of artists who renew the future with the emotion of street art.
During the weekends of the Carnival, on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13, and Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 February, and on the days of the “fat” week, from Thursday February 24 to Tuesday March 1, a programme of diffused resident performances of music, circus-theatre, puppetry, acrobatics, and clowning will be staged.
We are waiting for you in the special Wonder Points of Venice Carnival: a special livestream on #CarnevaleVenezia2022 social networks and youtube, presented by Principe Maurice and Linda Pani, from 4.30 pm during the weekends of the Carnival, on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13, and Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 February, and on the days of the “fat” week, from Thursday February 24 to Tuesday March 1!
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Campo San Giacomo dall’Orio
- Esedra Castello
- Campo San Geremia
- Campo ai Gesuiti
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Campo San Cassiano
- Piazza Ferretto
- Piazzale Donatori di Sangue
- Largo Divisione Julia
- Via Palazzo
- Via Mestrina
- Marghera Piazza Mercato
- Zelarino Piazzale Santa Maria Immacolata
- Chirignago Piazza San Giorgio
- Favaro Veneto Piazza Municipio
- Tessera Piazzale Chiesa Santa Maria Assunta
- Campalto Piazzale San Benedetto
- Lido Di Venezia Piazzetta Lepanto
- Burano Piazza Galuppi
- Murano Campo Santo Stefano
- Pellestrina San Piero in Volta
- Pellestrina Piazzale Zendrini
The performances are open access. It is necessary to maintain social distancing and to wear face masks correctly. The presence of personnel responsible for the observation and protection of the public is envisaged: the activity may be suspended in the event that conditions for safe performance are absent.